Tonight’s show in Seattle is CANCELLED due to bad weather on highway

  |   News

We’re very sorry to announce that tonight’s show at the Crocodile Cafe in Seattle has been cancelled.

Lucero’s tour bus is stuck in Wyoming due to bad weather in the Rockies, along Interstate 80. The bus, along with all other highway traffic, was turned back and told to wait in Cheyenne WY, until weather improves.

We’ll update you here if any other dates are going to be affected.

Refunds will be granted at point of purchase. Here is the Croc’s website, with the announcement.